Oxygen Ozone Water Treatment Mobile Testing
Anue Water Technologies has the capability of full-scale pilot testing at customers’ facilities using one of several mobile trailer-mounted systems to provide owners a test drive of the actual system and program performance prior to purchase.
Each mobile oxygenation system is equipped for full-scale treatment using oxygen for most industrial odor control system wastewater applications. This demonstration also serves as a proof of concept, especially for larger systems – to confirm oxygen demand calculations and system capacity requirements.
Wastewater Odor Control System Pilot Study Includes:
- Daily monitoring, on-site testing, and data collections for vapor phase H2S, dissolved oxygen, and sulfide levels
- Daily log of all performance data and observed results
- De-mobilization – unit shutdown and removal from site
- Final report submitted 5 days after completion of the pilot – including the following data and system performance:
- Optimal oxygenation system size to achieve desired results
- Best demonstrated infusion oxygenation system design and location
- Daily wet test and sensor monitoring data log of system chemistry